CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Time Waster"

I wish writing was my favorite activity......I've never been much of a writer...if you exclude the letter writing exercises in school...but I guess writing is the best thing you can do especially when you have loads of time in hand....I for one am the worst user of time...you can call me a "time waster"...I can perhaps write a book on "How to waste your time more efficiently".......wouldn't that be nice...Well...I am starting to like writing a little.....especially with my book writing plans.......who knows...it might just turn out to be a bestseller....At least I can hope it does... ;)

4 comments:

Comfortably Numb said...

YA! TIme waster...What about me...Who's always online..:P
anyway guess who is getting the first copy of the book!

Blogger said...

Ha ha ha..is really writing is time-wasting. I think you are wrong. Me to write when no work. But it is nice joke.

Abha said...

@hem rai
Thank you for your comment..I never said writing is a waste of time...if u read my post again...it says writing is the best way to kill time... so i'm not against u.. :)

vinita bhattacharjee said...

hey swwets .. i think u shud rit more .. as u have in yu .. to express you feeling in a comic .. n in different way .. so keep writing n keep posting .. so that i can comment on it