CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Little things..


Smile , the one thing that strikes me when i think of the time when i just did not mind falling off my bicycle while taking that very sharp turn, proving my heroism to the invisible crowd who even gave me a standing ovation. The endless mud fights, skipping ropes, unfair turns to make-beleive games, begging for sleep-overs, for playing in the rain, they all led to one thing....Smile. I wish it was as easier to reach that state today. I wish i could still not be afraid to fall off that bike and there'd be real people there to help me up...and not laugh at my fall....and I wish smiling was as easy as it used to be......through those very little things .....

1 comments:

Mohit said...

I think everyone gets this feeling once in a while. As we grow, we start counting our life in the number of successful moments we have had.

Very nice blog, this particular post brought back a lot of memories of my childhood :), some of them involving my bicycle as well :D